Egger protect is a laying system designed primarily to reduce installation times and also minimise squeaking floors, whilst complying with current HSE regulations for floor decking.
By eliminating the use of nails the strength of the board is increased, whilst squeaks associated with mechanical fixings are minimised.
The boards also reduce weather related stoppages as it is to be laid in light rain conditions. Furthermore, sealing the tongue and groove with EGGER D4 Adhesive negates the need for joint tape
- Save time and labour costs
- No taping, quick and easy to lay
- No need for tools/applicators
- Reduction in time consuming nailing
- Can be used for installation during light rain conditions
- Up to five times stronger than a nailed fixing
- Can be left exposed to the elements for 42 days once laid