About Our Fencing Supplies
Why Have A Fence?
Before choosing between the garden fencing options that are best suited to your needs, it’s vital to be clear about the reason you require fencing. Determining the purpose of your fence and your budget will help you decide which of the many forms of fencing will best meet your needs. The five most common reasons for installing fencing are:
- Security – keeping people out and/or animals in
- Privacy – providing a visual barrier between you and potential viewers
- Screening – fencing can be a windbreak or a sound baffle
- Budget – your dedicated budget can be the deciding factor for which material you choose
- Aesthetics – many forms of fencing are attractive in their own right and add to the appearance of your property
We stock everything you need for your fencing project. Our fencing products include a wide range of fence panels, traditional overlap and closeboard, and more modern styles. All are covered by a 15-year warranty.
All our timber fence posts are pressure treated to UC4 (so suitable to be buried in the ground), and we also have a full range of concrete posts.
In addition, we carry a range of feather edge boards, gravel boards, picket fencing and all the other associated products.
All our panels are available for same-day collection or speedy delivery.