About Our Millboard Composite Cladding
Millboard cladding is inspired by the beauty of nature but is built to outperform it. It is moulded from selected timbers making it look exceptionally like real wood, whilst avoiding the ongoing maintenance associated with natural or wood-based products. The hand colouring of each board recreates the subtle nuances that only natural wood can give. The moulded profiles reduce labour and wastage yet retain the effect of individual boards.
- Maintenance-free, excellent UV and weathering stability
- High insulation value and improved acoustics
- Fibre-reinforced, high-strength and low weight
- Easy to install, cuts and screws like timber (no pre-drilling or specialist tools needed) and minimal expansion and contraction
- Non-porous material, no sealing required
- No leeching or releasing of tannins
Free Millboard Warranty
If you are purchasing Millboard cladding products, you can register for a 15 Year Limited Structural Cladding Warranty. This registration must be done within 90 days of purchase. Millboard T's & C's apply.